Can't find your size? Check out our retailers: Runnings, Scheels, Fleet Farm, L&M Fleet Supply, Frank's Great Outdoors, Jay's Sporting Goods, Sportsman's Guide, Glens Army Navy, and Mark's Fleet Supply.
The Arctic Appeal 2.0 Drop Seat winter fishing bib screams functionality while on the ice without sacrificing look and fit. This women's ice overall outfit was designed to have a functional drop seat making it simple to, well, take care of your business and not have to remove any top layers! These winter fishing bibs pair perfectly with the Arctic Appeal 2.0 Ice Jacket.
- Durable Polyester shell with 2,000MVT/ 2,000g/m2 2/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment on the face of the fabric
- Heavy-duty 840 Denier knee panels with 2,000MVT/ 2,000g/m2 2/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment on the face of the fabric
- Cold weather coveralls with 100% seal taped seams
- FLOTEX® layered foam for insulating warmth and floatation assist combined with an additional 180 grams of insulation in the body
- Hem has fast drain mesh allowing water to flow out
- Women's ice fishing suit with removable internal knee pads
- Drop-seat construction using YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- #5 YKK® Front bib Zipper with snap wind flap closure
- Micro-fiber terry hand towel – removable for easy washing
- Roomy fleece lined exterior cargo pockets with multiple entries
- Reflective piping on legs (front and back) for nighttime visibility
- 2 large d-rings at waist area
- Adjustable side waist tabs and suspenders
- Interior boot gaiter to keep out the snow
- Ice fishing bib pants with adjustable inseam from 32.5” to 28.5”
- Flotex Floatation Assist System. When wearing the combination of the Arctic Appeal jacket and the bibs together, the floatation assist system will assist to keep you on the water up to 2 hours in the event of an emergency. This is a non-coast guard approved personal flotation device.
- Women's ice fishing suit available in sizes XS-5XL
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wow, I am so impressed with these, I haven't had them for long but I did wear them snowmobiling on a -20 day plus wind and I stayed warm!!! Love that I finally found a pair of snow pants that fit a bigger woman, can't wait to ice fish with them!! Only reason I gave them a 4 instead of 5 is I would have liked the back to come farther up & be attached however, if that happened then they wouldn't have the zipper for easier bathroom breaks.
These bibs from the fit/tailoring to the tech is incredible. I live in these things all winter ice fishing, from hole hopping, snowmobiling out to our spot, etc. setting tip ups on my knees, running to flags, etc. It holds up so well, and they are seriously so warm, all I wear underneath is leggings. Great moveability and tech, outstanding piece from DSG.
Wow! Let me say it again, WOW! These are fantastic. Warm, dry, and the knee padding is great!
I am 100 percent satisfied with my bibs!! They kept me warm and dry all day. The drop seat is super convenient. I love the fact that I do not have to wear so many layers out on the ice. These bibs are comfortable, efficient, keep you extra warm and dry. I would highly recommend all females who are out on the hard water to purchase a pair of these bibs! Next purchase for me will be the jacket!
I could not be happier with these bibs. The first pair I ordered were a bit big (medium), but the second pair fit perfectly (small). For reference, I am 5' 8" and about 125 pounds. My advice for those looking to purchase these bibs would be to either purchase from a third party who allows for free shipping exchanges, or at least try to find a pair you can try on before purchasing directly from DSG (they are a small business and will not pay for exchanging costs).
Highly recommend these bibs to any ice fishing angler! I’m on the ice just about everyday and these are the only bibs that keep me warm and dry! They are true to size. The built in knee pads are a huge benefit when using tip ups . They have pockets that fit your phone and pliers.
Wore these bibs all week snowmobiling! Got them for the drop seat; love it!!! The leg pockets are incredible for your glasses & phones. All pockets are lined with super soft fabric. Even a secret hidden cloth that's easily assessible to wipe goggles, glasses, etc. Adjustable length is easy. Stayed super warm and wore much less than normal, so less bulk. Highly recommended!
The drop seat on these bibs is a game changer! With adjustable inseam, removable cloth and tons of pockets I can't find anything wrong with these. Kept me warm and I don't need tons of layers. They aren't bulky and the built in flotex is a added bonus. I'm 5'5 and 160 pounds, I got an XL and changed the inseam to fit!